Recent content by Ian Gratton

  1. I

    Leeds Bradford: New Route Development & Rumours

    Domestic flights are struggling, not helped by APD, Loganair have just announced they are closing their SOU base and their DND base plus stopping DND-LHR and MAN-SOU & EXT from 20Aug26
  2. I

    Leeds Bradford: Aircraft Movements, Flight Logs & Daily Heads Up

    You should join Air Yorkshire we're a good friendly crowd and membership is cheap. We also have monthly meetings in the Aviation Academy and weekly drop-ins on a Tuesday and Friday at the Multiflight cafe on a morning/lunchtime
  3. I

    Leeds Bradford: Wizz Air Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    If the rumour did become reality those who shall not be named will have a field day and claim success, just the same as those down the A1 will
  4. I

    🅿️ Parking & Transport: Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA)

    You can't believe what some people will do to save a few quid, hand over your car in the free car park to a total stranger, lucky he got it back at all.
Back
Top Bottom
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.