Recent content by tleeds

  1. tleeds

    East Midlands: Jet2 Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    I flew with Jet2 from East Midlands for a short Malaga trip, starting last Thursday and returning last Sunday. Overall it was a great trip! They have quite a nice set-up down there at EMA; easy, clean, not too busy. Service was great and flew on the original old bird G-CELS both ways. Outbound...
  2. tleeds

    East Midlands: Jet2 Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    could someone please post a preview of what Jet2 will be offering from LBA next Summer..?
  3. tleeds

    East Midlands: Weather & Technical Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

    The fog/mist has been circulating Loughborough since Saturday evening/Sunday morning... This morning it looks as if it has lifted!
  4. tleeds

    Archive Bmibaby from East Midlands Airport

    TOYF has only just departed so it could be worth stating that they'll be flying down to Lasham all day.. :whiteflag: Can anyone confirm whether TOYJ did a low fly-past over EMA..?! Someone I know mentioned it and just looked on flightradar and looks as if he may have done..? I don't know if he...
  5. tleeds

    Archive Bmibaby from East Midlands Airport

    The airline really did have a solid place in the market at some of its bases, its only problem, as Aviador mentioned elsewhere in the forum, is that the parent company where to focused on the final figure and whether it was black or red..! As a result there was no proper commercial backing and...
  6. tleeds

    East Midlands: Aircraft Spotting Locations

    Thanks for those Aviador! I am still to make my trip down to East Midlands after a few aborted attempts! I hope to be studying at Loughborough Uni very soon, so I could very well be a new EMA spotter! :lol:
  7. tleeds

    East Midlands: Jet2 Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    It seems Jet2 are filling their boots down at EMA. According to the EMA "New Routes" section, Jet2 are offering flights from East Midlands to Glasgow and Edinburgh, effective of 10th September 2012... http://www.eastmidlandsairport.com/emaw ... /NewRoutes Flight's aren't currently bookable...
  8. tleeds

    Archive Monarch Airlines from East Midlands Airport

    I suspect we could see reductions in the frequency of certain routes from; Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham etc.. all will be done "under-cover"...
  9. tleeds

    Glasgow: Jet2.com Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    Plans being put into motion already for next summer! Fantastic news!
  10. tleeds

    London Gatwick: General Airport Discussions & Updates

    I would too Concorde Lover, but it's still something that needs to be addressed at the very least! I was more disturbed by the fact that passengers were receiving cuts, bruises, burns and scrapes from the actual slide itself, regardless of the amount of people on-board... Surely it's something...
  11. tleeds

    Manchester: Infrastructure, Developments and Construction

    Re: New Control Tower It's still good to see movements from part of T1 and T2. It's perfect because I also saw the Boeing 747 Virgin Atlantic aircraft coming out of Air Livery yesterday, as it seems to save all images effective of December 1st. I must recommend the Time Lapse feature.... MAN...
  12. tleeds

    Manchester: Infrastructure, Developments and Construction

    Re: New Control Tower Thanks for that User001! I think I will be visiting this quite often, to just see what is occurring in terms of aircraft movements instead of the progress on the control tower... :lol:
  13. tleeds

    Manchester: Austrian Airlines

    No doubt this is to replace the LBA-Innsbruck route that was dropped...
  14. tleeds

    London Gatwick: General Airport Discussions & Updates

    Not good news for Gatwick..... Passengers stranded on a plane at Gatwick for NINE hours following heavy fog Last updated at 7:28 PM on 16th October 2011 Passengers were left stranded on a plane for nine hours today at Gatwick Airport after their flight was diverted because of heavy fog. The...
  15. tleeds

    🅿️ Parking & Transport: Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA)

    Thanks for that LS16 and sorry for the late reply on this matter. It seems the Yorkshire Evening Post has another negative opinion about the airport. This article is 4 days old but it seems they are committed to publishing 'negative-news' about the airport. "Safety-Fears" is now what they...
Back
Top Bottom
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.