Recent content by Jetchaser

  1. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: Aurigny Air Services Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    I am just totally confused with LBA......on the one hand, the biggest transformation is taking place to really drive the airport forward with its £100m development which looks great having just been through the new terminal extension and on the other, airlines are pulling out! Surely, as big...
  2. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: EasyJet Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    I would to know the airports take on this.
  3. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: Jet2 Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    Great work lbaspotter. How does that compare with the same time this year?
  4. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    Have you seen the comments posted on this report....over 300 with most saying don't buy a house near an airport and complain....its been there longer than most people who are alive today!
  5. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    I mentioned about seeing a planning application for a runway extension and here it is: 26/9/00128/MOD Tue 18 Aug 2026 Leeds And Bradford Airport Whitehouse Lane Yeadon Leeds LS19 7TZ Variation of condition 15 of application No. 29/114/93/FU - removal of part highway improvement scheme...
  6. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    I thought I saw a second application below this one on the portal which talked about a 300m runway extension......can't get on as it is down atm. Maybe it was just me and wishful thinking !!
  7. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    Have given my support. Surprised with the application for the 300m extension to the runway which would be great. When was this first announced? How realistic is this happening? I believe rather than saying its fine as it is with some tweaks, we should be going for major infrastructure to help...
  8. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: EasyJet Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    So I see Jet 2 are now promoting "get your refund from Easyjet and book with us and fly from LBA instead of elsewhere" Clever marketing from both Ryanair and Jet 2 but where is LBA marketing in all this?....As someone who has worked in marketing all my life, I just don't understand why the...
  9. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: EasyJet Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    Ryanair facebook........Didn't take long!
  10. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: EasyJet Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    Be interested to hear what Vincent Hodder has to say when he talks to the media.
  11. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: £100m Regeneration Programme REGEN

    Jason Manford outburst on his socials really annoyed me, to the point where I had to write a comment and say the refurb is not finished and by the sound of what he said, he had not been in the new extension. I also don't understand the PR team at LBA, as someone who works in marketing/PR, I...
  12. Jetchaser

    Leeds Bradford: Weather & Technical Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

    Is there any reason when the weather is really hot like now and there's no wind, planes take off on 14 rather than 32?
Back
Top Bottom
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.