Agreed, I seem to recall quotes from several years back: 1 tonne cargo = approx 10 pax. Assessment of viability, purely from a pax load factor over an undetermined time frame, is not accurate analysis.
Does anyone have the knowledge regarding the reason for this diversion? Looking at the landing conditions at LHR I cannot understand why, at just 15 minutes out, It changed its normal course to the NE and routed via Northampton/Daventry to BHX.
Great trip incurring a full cross section of world airports. I particularly liked the fact that you experienced the opposite spectrums of Changi and Hamilton Island and I totally agree that arrival at BHX is deflating to a degree. Just a lick of paint there would improve the experience 100%.
Excellent point regarding the ‘London‘ tag. I have previously commented on the huge benefit the tag affords Luton and how it has been highly instrumental to the airport’s inexorable expansion. The majority of it‘s passengers have no knowledge of its geographical location, distance from Central...
Can’t argue with the cost saving. However, good luck to 3 tedious security check-ins, flying over Lichfield 3 times, and in total taking approximately 30 hrs for a flight time of considerably less.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.