Recent content by The Pole

  1. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: £100m Regeneration Programme REGEN

    My Mrs used LBA yesterday to fly EZY to Belfast, dropped off at 7.30 carry on luggage only for 9am departure, but as always the plane lands on time but is always late leaving on Mondays! 09.31 departure, only just made it to the gate before it closed and she was called forward in the security...
  2. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Consultative Committee Questions & Responses

    Only 39 or so seats I recall, so needs a double decker, not all passengers will have suitcases, so would make sense! If you want to watch your case, sit downstairs, hand luggage get upstairs!!:LOL:
  3. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    Can find your ACC report WH? Or are you referring to the last one?
  4. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: EasyJet Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    How many live in Aberdeen area compared to Leeds! T***ers, not happy as now just got Aer Fungus to City to visit family!
  5. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Jet2 Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    Mentioning this as we had an Air Baltic A220 last weekend, didnt know when it disappeared again, but appears they have filed for bankruptcy!
  6. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Road, Rail & Access Issues

    I don't think sufficient passengers use it for it to make money on airport passengers only. I've used it several times to and from Horsforth with little if any airport users. Although tonight there were 4 large cases at the front and was only a few seats left. People were getting on and off all...
  7. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Aircraft Movements, Flight Logs & Daily Heads Up

    That's the bus I flew over to Belfast on
  8. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    Over in Northern Ireland I will look at this on my return home. Just seen on news that City Airport looking to extend hours from 21.30 to 22.30 :ROFLMAO:
  9. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: EasyJet Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    Yes they did used them a few times
  10. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: EasyJet Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    Makes our several trips to Portrush every year a pain as longer train journey to and from City! Hope someone picks it up I don't get it as every flight we have been on there and back have been virtually full. Some of the timings were crap which we never used like late out of LBA or from Belfast...
  11. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Jet2 Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    I posted this early Friday morning.... https://forums4airports.com/threads/6752/page-87#post-326623
  12. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Weather & Technical Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

    JZBL operating LS292 appears to have gone tech as now due in at 18.30 rather than 02.35
  13. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Passenger Reviews, Q&A, and Travel Advice

    I look forward to seeing the changes on 23/8 as not flown out since April, 23/8 LBA to BFS with EZY
  14. The Pole

    Leeds Bradford: Weather & Technical Diversions, Delays & Cancellations

    What about 10/28, thats more of a north south divide as runs virtually east to west.... I'll get my coat
Back
Top Bottom
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.