Recent content by cardiff12345

  1. C

    Cardiff: Ryanair Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    In my opinion i think it’s unlikely the orange airline will ever operate the route but with their new PE backers who will want a 5-7 year turnaround on their investment and need quick growth it’s the closest to happening it’s ever been i’d say!
  2. C

    Cardiff: Ryanair Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    Was the issue with loganair though the base fare being too high due to the small aircraft? I heard of some fares being £300 return. £600 for a couple to go away for the weekend.
  3. C

    Cardiff: KLM News & Hub Discussions

    Why did they suspend 3 daily? I don’t remember.
  4. C

    Cardiff: Ryanair Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    Palma would be a good addition and potentially Barcelona too. I don’t think we’re ready for something slightly more niche like Porto yet. The biggest shame continues to be lack of flights to Scotland. I could only see Ryanair being able to do it now. 2008 i think cardiff had 5 daily...
  5. C

    Cardiff: General Airport Discussion & Updates

    I think it is time for an update. Was at the airport recently and felt like the whole of the front needs a bit of a refresh. The International Arrivals signage also looks dated.
Back
Top Bottom
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.