Recent content by LBAYORKIE

  1. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: New Route Development & Rumours

    Really need interline agreements so they can offer through ticketing. Although part of AF/KL not sure if they do.
  2. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Ryanair Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    Thats what I asked. Sounds like these are being accommodated within the existing 3 aircraft Whats it like around there?
  3. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Ryanair Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    Not so sure. Are they basing an extra aircraft or just dropping existing routes or decreasing frequency on existing routes?
  4. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: General Airport Discussion & Updates

    I heard it was from RNAS Lee-on- Solent, did anyone else think this?
  5. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: General Airport Discussion & Updates

    Just removing the stand-by tower as far asxI know.
  6. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: £100m Regeneration Programme REGEN

    That's my understanding too.
  7. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: General Airport Discussion & Updates

    I read that they wanted parity with Newcastle.
  8. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    Why would VH say 10 if it was going to be less? From a PR perspective you just wouldnt would you?
  9. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    Did VH say there would be an extra 10 flights per night? I must admit I thought it would be less than that, as I thought there were only about 4 spare stands.
  10. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    I had hoped for support from the forum rather than criticism. However I dont want to be devisive so I will 'cease and decist' as they say, on the matter of the S73.
  11. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Jet2 Flights, New Routes & Base Updates

    I believe they ran a similar schedule last year.
  12. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: TUI Airways Flights, New Routes & Schedule Updates

    I agree, Ryanair suffer from a bad reputation earned many years ago and they have since reformed. I would say they are better than Easyjet these days.
  13. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    I don't think anyone, least of all me doubts your commitment and all the effort you put in behind the scenes. Likewise for a notable couple of others in the Support Group, they will know who they are. My comments are directed at the membership more generally, really in the hope I have...
  14. LBAYORKIE

    Leeds Bradford: Airport Application To Amend Night Flying Quota Methodology

    Given we have had two weeks to act, and now another two added by LCC, I think its reasonable to ask someone to find ten minutes to put the link onto their community website. I see this as paying the airport back for the many years of enjoyment they have given me.
Back
Top Bottom
✖
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.